Kitchen Fire and Smoke Damage in Dallas, TX
SERVPRO of Metrocrest assessed a kitchen fire and smoke damage that occurred in South Dallas this morning. The customer had walked away from the stove while the food was cooking, and as we all do sometimes, forgot about what was going on in the kitchen. Eventually, the customer smelled the burning food as the smoke filled the house. By this time, the smoke smell had affected most of the home and now needs to be thoroughly cleaned and deodorized by SERVPRO of Metrocrest.
SERVPRO's "restore first" mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon on our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), cooking fires are the number one cause of home fires and home injuries. The leading cause of fires in the kitchen is unattended cooking. It's important to be alert to prevent cooking fires.
Call SERVPRO of Metrocrest for your fire restoration needs (972) 233-8400.
*SERVPRO of Metrocrest are Highly Trained Restoration Specialists*
Our SERVPRO of Metrocrest Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
Follow us on Twitter @SERVPRO9498
And Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPROofmetrocrest/