Water Mitigation - Coppell, Texas
This home in North Dallas suffered a water damage. We were called in to perform the water mitigation and arrived within an hour to help.
If your residential property in North Dallas is exposed to water damage, water removal is a must.
The water extraction process is completed by a team of licensed professionals. Prior to beginning their water removal efforts, SERVPRO of Metrocrest’s technicians will identify the source of the water damage, assess the water damage, and establish an action plan. Our experts from SERVPRO of Metrocrest will then use a wide range of equipment and tools to begin and complete the water extraction process from your North Dallas home. Powerful pumps and wet-vacs start the removal of water to help off-set possible secondary water damage. Some of the tools that will follow are moisture monitoring equipment, dehumidifiers, air-movers, and industrial chemicals such as biocides. The water remediation specialists will also use sanitizer to disinfect your property, a key treatment in preventing the growth and proliferation of mold and bacteria. Treatment for the removal of odor will also be performed.
- After you've called the water removal professionals from SERVPRO of Metrocrest, sit back and watch them start the process.
- Turn off utilities such as gas and electricity, stop further water intrusion into the structure.
- Remove debris that may be floating in the water.
- Dispose of any non-salvageable goods and debris after listing the inventory. SERVPRO of Metrocrest uses a special document for this--the CCIS.
- Remove all insulation or wet drywall. These tasks are just the start of the service provided.
Call SERVPRO of Metrocrest - We're Here To Help (972) 233-8400.
Follow us on Twitter @SERVPRO9498
And Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPROofmetrocrest/
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists