Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage In A North Dallas Home

While the leading cause of household fires involves cooking, the second leading cause involves heating systems, including fireplaces which was the cause of this... READ MORE

Fire Damage In A North Dallas Bathroom

This bathroom in a North Dallas, TX home was covered with a soot substance when cosmetics, oils, and creams burned from an errant iron. Fortunately, it was exti... READ MORE

Fire Action in Farmers Branch, TX

Most of the time we do not think about the mess that is left over after a fire is extinguished. These issues include soot, excess water, and charred areas in t... READ MORE

Fire Damage in an Addison, TX Kitchen

SERVPRO of Metrocrest cleans up after Kitchen fire in Addison, TX. An Addison, TX resident had a kitchen fire that left their kitchen and adjacent rooms full o... READ MORE

Grill Fire Damages Multiple Apartment Units in Coppell, TX

A fire that began from a grill on a balcony in Coppell, a Dallas TX suburb, caused multiple apartment units to be badly damaged from fire and smoke. SERVPRO of... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Coppell, TX

The kitchen stove top in this Coppell, TX home, just north of Dallas, caught on fire from a cast iron pan burning through the glass stovetop. The fire moved to... READ MORE