Recent Community Posts
SERVPRO of Metrocrest Participates in 9/11 Dallas Stair Climb
SERVPRO of Metrocrest setup fans to Cool Down the Participants after their Climb
SERVPRO of Metrocrest participated, as a volunteer and donor, in the Dallas 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb on September 19, 2017 in downtown Dallas at the Renaissance Tower. This is our third year to contribute to this wonderful event. We feel so honored for the opportunity to work with these amazing individuals and groups.
September 11th marks the anniversary of a day that most of us promised to never forget.
Many joined us as firefighters, law enforcement and EMS personnel from the north Texas region and beyond, supported by members of the community, came together for a day of extreme physical challenge and intense reflection in a truly inspirational setting.
Together we honored New York's Bravest and Finest who sacrificed their lives on September 11, 2001 as well as our local heroes; while supporting the families who have survived them.
For more information on the services we provide regarding water and fire damage cleanup for your commercial structures, please visit or call:
www.SERVPROmetrocrest.com/commercial-restoration-cleaning or call today at (972) 233-8400
SERVPRO of Metrocrest to Participate in Dallas 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
Dallas and Surrounding Area Fire Fighters to Participate in 2016 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
SERVPRO of Metrocrest will participate, as a volunteer and donor, in the Dallas 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb on September 10, 2016 in downtown Dallas at the Renaissance Tower. This is our second year to contribute to this wonderful event. We feel so honored for the opportunity to work with these amazing individuals and groups.
September 11th marks the anniversary of a day that most of us promised to never forget.
Join us as firefighters, law enforcement and EMS personnel from the north Texas region and beyond are supported by members of the community, coming together for a day of extreme physical challenge and intense reflection in a truly inspirational setting.
Together we will honor New York's Bravest and Finest who sacrificed their lives on September 11, 2001 as well as our local heroes; while supporting the families who have survived them.
Route Marketing Representative for SERVPRO of Metrocrest in North Dallas
SERVPRO of Metrocrest in North Dallas is looking for a Marketing Rep for our growing family business!
Do you love working with people and educating them?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Marketing Representative. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned contact lists, participating in professional associations, providing lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education courses
- Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
- Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts, build customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world, compile and maintain center of influence information., identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients)
- Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments) with COIs to encourage SERVPRO® referrals
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
- A minimum one year of business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- $30,000.00 Annual base plus commission
- Company car during work hours
SERVPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and Veterans are encouraged to apply
Please send resume and salary history to SERVPRO9498@tx.twcbc.com for consideration.
SERVPRO Canned Food Collection in McKinney, TX for Metrocrest Social Services
The SERVPRO of Metrocrest Family Serves Our Dallas Area Community - All Hands On Deck
SERVPRO of Metrocrest collected canned foods at Glen Oaks Elementary School in McKinney, TX in January 2016 for donation to Metrocrest Social Services. The elementary school had a Talent Show that its students participated in, and all attendees were encouraged to bring canned food for donation to the local Social Services Center. Thanks to the generosity of the parents and students at Glen Oaks Elementary, SERVPRO collected over 200 cans of food that were taken in for those in great need. SERVPRO of Metrocrest had previously done this at Glen Oaks in January of 2015.
SERVPRO of Metrocrest likes to be a big part of the community by participating in activities that help those that need it the most. Just as SERVPRO helps with these needs, we are always ready to help with water cleanup and fire damage that affects your home or business. SERVPRO of Metrocrest is available 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week to help with all your restoration needs.
SERVPRO Of Metrocrest Able to Clean and Disinfect School Viruses
The CDC has posted the information on the attached link regarding the seasonal influenza occurring at our schools recently. SERVPRO of Metrocrest can address this issue, as well as others, with the cleaning products we use. Our disinfectants are EPA, FDA and OSHA compliant, have a very low toxicity rating, and are effective against the most common disease and odor-causing organisms, including MRSA, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Influenza A2, Avian Flu, VRE, TB, Herpes, and many others.
Differences between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing
- Cleaning removes germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. Cleaning works by using soap (or detergent) and water to physically remove germs from surfaces. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces or objects. Disinfecting works by using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces or objects. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
- Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements. This process works by either cleaning or disinfecting surfaces or objects to lower the risk of spreading infection.
SERVPRO of Metrocrest, based in Dallas, Texas can address these issues in an educational environment, business environment, or any other setting where many are working in close contact with others. SERVPRO can clean and disinfect the surroundings to prevent the spread of these viruses.
Please call our office at (972) 233-8400 to schedule an assessment of your situation.
SERVPRO Signs On as National Sponsor for American Red Cross Ready Rating Program
Local disaster recovery professionals encourage property owners to incorporate free “Ready Rating” program into their emergency planning
SERVPRO®, a disaster recovery and cleanup Franchise System, has signed on as a national sponsor of the American Red Cross Ready Rating program, a free, self-guided program designed to help businesses, organizations and schools become better prepared for emergencies.
This partnership just makes perfect sense, and truly completes the readiness equation for businesses and other property owners in the area. The American Red Cross Ready Rating Program allows individuals to assess their readiness for a disaster, so they can take all necessary steps before disaster strikes to protect their property from damage and loss. But, when disaster does strike, knowing what to do and who to call saves time – and fast response is key to minimizing damage and downtime. That’s where SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Program can help. Together, these two programs offer maximum peace of mind to businesses and other organizations.”
“Through the generosity of SERVPRO, the Red Cross will be empowering workplaces to re-open more quickly after natural or man-made disasters such as water main breaks, medical emergencies, power outages, tornadoes, floods and hurricanes through the Ready Rating Program,” said Tom Heneghan, Manager of Business Continuity Programs, American Red Cross.
“Up to 40% of businesses never re-open their doors after such disasters; SERVPRO’s partnership will enable more businesses, schools and organizations to become better prepared. We are excited to have SERVPRO join us in community outreach efforts to educate and highlight the importance of community preparedness in neighborhoods across the country.”
With the approaching spring season comes the threat of severe weather – such as high winds, downpours, flash flooding, fires caused by lightning strikes and even tornadoes spawned by thunderstorms – SERVPRO® urges all property owners to visit the American Red Cross Ready Rating website now at http://readyrating.org to complete a 123-point self-assessment of their level of preparedness for weather-related or other emergencies. Aligned with the federal government's Private Sector Preparedness standards, the Ready Rating assessment offers businesses, organizations and schools access to tools, tips and best practices to help improve their level of preparedness.
Keys to the program are the following Five Essential Steps to Preparedness – the cornerstones of the Ready Rating program:
1. Commit to Preparedness
2. Conduct a Hazard Vulnerability Assessment
3. Develop an Emergency Response Plan
4. Implement your Emergency Response Plan
5. Help Your Community Get Prepared
The time to prepare for a disaster is before it happens. Taking steps to make your property as secure as possible, then having a plan to deal with the aftermath if disaster does strike is just good business and common sense. At SERVPRO, we can help you create a disaster recovery plan now, specific to your facility so that – if you need us – we can help you get back in business fast.”
SERVPRO® specializes in disaster restoration, cleanup and repair services, helping to remediate damage, making it “Like it never even happened,” for both commercial and residential customers.
For more information on the American Red Cross Ready Rating program, please visit http://readyrating.org/