Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Cooking fires are the leading cause of Fire injuries

If your home or business sustains fire damage from a loss, the first thing you should do is contact your insurance company. Once, that is done you should call SERVPRO of Metrocrest. We’ll work closely with your insurance company for an easy claim process and get your home back to its preexisting condition.  (972) 233-8400

Smoke Damage in a Coppell, TX Apartment

This apartment was affected by smoke and soot from an apartment fire a few units away. SERVPRO of Metrocrest was called by the renter to come in and clean and deodorize their apartment.

Stove Catches on Fire in Coppell, TX

A cast iron pan being used on a ceramic stove in Coppell, TX caught the stove on fire by burning through the ceramic material.  Cast iron pans are not recommended for use on ceramic stoves.  The result can be burned cabinets and walls. or call today at (972) 233-8400

Electrical Fire in Irving, TX Burns Up Game Room

These are the smoke and soot affected walls and ceilings of an Irving, TX home's detached game room after a recent electrical fire.  SERVPRO of Metrocrest was able to save all affected contents, and salvage a majority of affected structure.

Stove Fire in Dallas, TX

A stove fire in a Dallas, TX kitchen was caused by burning chicken that was left alone and caught the kitchen vent hood and cabinets on fire.  This allowed smoke and soot to move throughout the home.

Apartment Fire in Coppell, TX

A fire that began from a grill on a balcony in Coppell, a Dallas TX suburb, caused this apartment unit to be badly damaged from fire and smoke.  SERVPRO of Metrocrest was called out to remove all contents and structure that could not be salvaged. or call today at (972) 233-8400